* Handmade, Hand-knotted Chinese rug
* High quality with great craftsmanship
* Size in feet/inches: 8' X 10' 2" (96" X 122")
* Primary Colors: Black, dark tan
* Age: 1970s
* Materials: Made of wool on a cotton foundation, with silk accents
* Natural, vegetable dyed colors
* SKU: 8dAMn5pYYN57wdqm
* Nice condition
* Good, healthy pile
* There are no holes, wear, tear, stains, or odors
* The two endings, two sides, and fringes are in good condition
* Recently cleaned and ready to be enjoyed in your space
Thanks for viewing!
Color Note: Due to differences in monitor size and screen resolution, rugs may appear slightly different in your browser than they do in person. Since rugs absorb a lot of light from their surroundings, a color of a rug may look slightly different depending on the amount of light in the room as well as the angel you are viewing it from. If you would like more details on a rug's color, please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
Special Note for Buyers: The rug which you are viewing is a used rug. We do our best to show you the maximum exposure of the rug. We try our best to explain any flaws with the rug. These are used rugs and pre-owned, and therefore you should expect to see some signs of usage which are part of the character of the rug. Customer satisfaction is our priority. Please contact us with any questions or issues with your purchase. We are here to help and resolve any issues.
Special Note for Buyers: We do our best to ensure that the product images are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors and lighting conditions, some rug colors may vary slightly. Many of our items are vintage, antique, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, and thus it is not uncommon for variations in wear, color, and dimensions to occur. If you have any questions about a particular item, please do not hesitate to contact us.