This rug originates from Rabat, one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. Rabat rugs feature a majestic style, vibrant colors, and a geometric pattern. They are made from 100% sheep wool, giving the rugs a very rich feel. These carpets are common in Moroccan royal palaces and are also popular in urban Moroccan homes. They are characterized by symmetry and a central medallion.
* Handmade, Hand-knotted rug
* Size in feet/inches: 5' 6" X 7' 6" (66" X 90")
* Age: 1970s
* Made of high quality wool on a cotton foundation
* Natural, vegetable dyed colors
* SKU: rRk7A5yoYJWoaMv1
* Rug #TALA75
* Very nice condition
* Good, healthy pile
* There are no holes, wear, tear, stains, or odors
* The two endings, two sides, and fringes are in good condition
* Recently cleaned and ready to be enjoyed in your space
Special Note for Buyers: We do our best to ensure that the product images are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors and lighting conditions, some rug colors may vary slightly. Many of our items are vintage, antique, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, and thus it is not uncommon for variations in wear, color, and dimensions to occur. If you have any questions about a particular item, please do not hesitate to contact us.