One of a kind
* Art Deco
* Hand made
* Chinese Rug
* Original sides and ends
* Hand knotted fine weave
* Full pile and great condition
* Made of fine wool
* Beautiful pattern with flowers at two corners
* No holes, no wear, and no odor
* Comes from a pet free and smoke free house
* Fringes at two endings
* Approximate size 5' 9" X 8' 8" (69" X 104")
* Age- 1940s
* No shipping to P.O.Boxes
* Shipping quote only for 48 Mainland States
* Recently has been cleaned and ready to be enjoyed
Please message me with any questions and concerns.
Priced to sell. Buy with confidence.
We consider all reasonable offers
Make an offer
Rug # 765B
Special Note for Buyers: We do our best to ensure that the product images are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors and lighting conditions, some rug colors may vary slightly. Many of our items are vintage, antique, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, and thus it is not uncommon for some signs of usage or variations in wear, color, and dimensions to occur. If you have any questions about a particular item, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, items not picked up upon delivery/refused by recipient, and then returned back to seller will be considered forfeited.