Hand Made in India
* Original sides and ends
* Hand knotted
* Medium low pile
* Great condition
* Made of fine wool
* No holes, no tear and no odor
* Some wear (Picture # 11)
* All natural Vegetable dyes
* Nice design and color combination
* Comes from a pet free and smoke free house
* Short/no Fringes at two endings
* Approximate size 6' 7" X 9' (79" X 108")
* Age- 1950s
* No shipping to P.O.Boxes
* Recently has been cleaned and ready to be enjoyed
* Please message me with any questions and concerns.
* Priced to sell. Buy with confidence.
* We consider all reasonable offers
* MAKE AN OFFER
* Rug # 2507JOS
Special Note for Buyers: We do our best to ensure that the product images are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors and lighting conditions, some rug colors may vary slightly. Many of our items are vintage, antique, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, and thus it is not uncommon for some signs of usage or variations in wear, color, and dimensions to occur. If you have any questions about a particular item, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, items not picked up upon delivery/refused by recipient, and then returned back to seller will be considered forfeited.