One of a Kind
* Original sides and ends
* Hand knotted
* Made of 100% premium quality wool pile
* Vegetable dyes
* Medium low pile throughout the rug
* Tightly woven rug
* Great condition with respect of age
* Nice pattern and color combination
* Birds and Human subjects
* No holes, some wear, no odor
* Comes from a pet free and smoke free house
* The rug has been recently cleaned
* Nice fringes
* Approximate size 9' 6"X 12' 4" (114" X 148")
* Age- 1940s
* No shipping to P.O.Boxes
* Shipping quote for 48 Mainland States
* Please message me with any questions and concerns.
* Priced to sell. Buy with confidence.
* We consider all reasonable offers
* Make an offer
* Rug # JESS3009EVR
Special Note for Buyers: We do our best to ensure that the product images are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors and lighting conditions, some rug colors may vary slightly. Many of our items are vintage, antique, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, and thus it is not uncommon for some signs of usage or variations in wear, color, and dimensions to occur. If you have any questions about a particular item, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, items not picked up upon delivery/refused by recipient, and then returned back to seller will be considered forfeited.