Traditional Moroccan handwoven carpet textures and primitive motifs suggestive of Africa and the Mediterranean have been combined with updated sparkling colors of today to produce the unusual rugs of Concepts International's Moroccan Bazaar Collection. Adding distinction to any interior these rugs offer a departure from the traditional hand woven patterns. Designed by Beverly Warnock.
* Handmade, Hand-knotted rug
* Size in feet/inches: 4' X 6' 2" (48" X 74")
* Age: 1970s
* Made of high quality wool on a cotton foundation
* Natural, vegetable dyed colors
* SKU: lawOLp4dgX8OwqXj
* Rug # TED1004JR - 12112019
* Very nice condition
* Good, healthy pile
* There are no holes, wear, tear, stains, or odors
* The two endings, two sides, and fringes are in good condition.
* Recently cleaned and ready to be enjoyed in your space
Special Note for Buyers: We do our best to ensure that the product images are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors and lighting conditions, some rug colors may vary slightly. Many of our items are vintage, antique, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, and thus it is not uncommon for some signs of usage or variations in wear, color, and dimensions to occur. If you have any questions about a particular item, please do not hesitate to contact us.