A beautiful, one of a kind, 5'x7' Persian Qum handmade rug with Four Season Garden design. The Qom province is said to produce some of the finest Oriental rugs that are available today. These rugs tend to be rich in quality, sturdiness, and own an indescribable attraction to them. A beautiful addition to enhance any space.
* Handmade, Hand-knotted rug
* Made of fine wool with silk accents
* Size in feet/inches: 4' 8" X 6' 6" (56" X 78")
* Age: 1960s
* Natural, vegetable dyed colors
* SKU: 03Q73DAjlZpvO6yL
* Rug # FOSTS1509EVR - 11172019
* Very nice condition
* Good, healthy pile
* There are no holes, wear, tear, stains, or odors
* The two endings & two sides are in good condition
* Short uneven fringes at two ends
* Recently cleaned and ready to be enjoyed in your space
Special Note for Buyers: We do our best to ensure that the product images are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors and lighting conditions, some rug colors may vary slightly. Many of our items are vintage, antique, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, and thus it is not uncommon for some signs of usage or variations in wear, color, and dimensions to occur. If you have any questions about a particular item, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, items not picked up upon delivery/refused by recipient, and then returned back to seller will be considered forfeited.