A vintage Chinese Art Deco rug. Beautiful naturally vegetable dyed colors of black and beige. Measures 6'1"' X 8' 10". Hand-knotted circa 1960s. Good condition. A great addition to any space.
* Handmade, Hand-knotted Chinese rug
* Size in feet/inches: 6'1"' X 8' 10"
* Pile Height: 1/2"
* Primary Colors: Black, beige
* Age: 1960s
* Materials: Wool
* Natural, vegetable dyed colors
* SKU: 2011001M
* Rug # TS1506JIMR
* Nice condition
* Good full pile
* There are no holes, wear, tear, stains, or odors
* Endings, sides, fringes in good condition
* Recently cleaned and ready to be enjoyed in your space
Special Note for Buyers: We do our best to ensure that the product images are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors and lighting conditions, some rug colors may vary slightly. Many of our items are vintage, antique, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, and thus it is not uncommon for variations in wear, color, and dimensions to occur. If you have any questions about a particular item, please do not hesitate to contact us.